Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Reflectin

Life has been keeping me busy. November and December especially have been the busiest months ever. I felt like they would never end and it is only now on the 21st of December that I feel like I finally have a minute to sit down and post. I wish I had pics for documentation but I guess I just haven't been taking the time to get the old point-and-shoot out. So instead, i'll make a boring bulleted list of things that have happened and things that will happen in the future..
  • Holiday Fair season is over! So happy about this because it stresses me out.
  • I started making jewelry focusing mainly on chains. I love getting my Mr. T on with big chains.
  • I'm going home for Christmas in a few days and excited for the forced break in PA.
  • I'm planning my Spring collection for Mary Savel which I'm excited to announce will include a crocheted top, jewelry, and hopefully many more totally awesome surprises.
2011 will be my year.
I hope.
Oh, I'd also like to note, that I still have some awesome stuff up on my Vintage Etsy site!
Yo, check out this cat. He is so cute.
Happy Holidays.

1 comment:

hilarymargaret said...

Sales heaven for 2011? Marie's gotta have a 2011 motto for you. Mary, you kick ass!